Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chapter 3 continue

Themes Of Art!!

       

The first picture on the left is called The Dream, by Henri Rousseau.
When i first looked at the picture i thought of Adam and Eve. Even tho Adam isn't in there.
But i liked how the painting was on a woman, animals, and plants.
Nature with a woman is always pretty.
Even tho I am not a fan of nude people paintings, I liked this picture.
I wouldnt want to hang this picture up in my house.


The next painting is called The Oxbow by Thomas Cole.
This painting caught my eyes because it had to do with nature.
This picture shows the ugly and beautiful side of nature.
The picture may not come out peaceful but this is how nature is, its not always peaceful, pretty, or settle.


These two pictures of nature aren't very pleasing but they caught your eyes for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment