Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Project 3

Project 3
Photo project.
Day when i am at school.

Tuesday.

6am i am up getting ready for school.



7am i am still getting ready for school. 























                                               8am i am in my first class History of the West.



We got out before 9am so when it was 9am i was in the car heading to my friends house.



10am i am at my friends house eating breakfast.



11am i am in class for Political Science.



12pm still in class but teacher got mad so i didnt take a picture.

1pm i am in my third class of the day which is psychology.


2pm i was picking up my brothers from school.




3pm at home taking a nap before my next class which is art class.

Days i don't have school i am usually doing errands and on my weekends i am hanging out with my friends and socializing a lot. Days that i have school i will mostly be at school in class or waiting for class to start. 
See you in class Mr. Glenn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment